- Master Certified Health Education Specialist
- Subject matter expert, trainer and coach
- 18+ years as an entrepreneur in worksite health and wellness and featured in two books on entrepreneurship.
- 6+ years as web host for HPLive webinars
- 3+ years facilitating online study groups for CHES & MCHES credential exam prep.
- Master’s degree in Wellness Management from Ball State University.
- Co-founder State of Wellness
- Developed various online products and services within the health education, health promotion and worksite wellness industry
Developed a 100% online Lifestyle Coach training for CDC’s evidence-based Diabetes Prevention Program as part of the service offerings of State of Wellness
- Signed MOU with CDC
- Developed online community for trained coaches
- Provide ongoing technical assistance
Developed virtual study groups for professionals in health education who plan to sit for the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing: Certified Health Education Specialist and Master Certified Health Education Specialist exam offered twice annually.
Developed integrated web, content management and communication systems including e-marketing and social media for customers including individuals, membership organizations, corporations and nonprofits.
Hired by Ashlin Management Group
- Beta tested the Work@Health curriculum and web environment
- Served as a subject matter expert
- Recruited additional subject matter experts and coaches
- Provided technical assistance for participating employers