- Master Certified Health Education Specialist
- Subject matter expert, trainer and coach
- 18+ years as an entrepreneur in worksite health and wellness and featured in two books on entrepreneurship.
- Master’s degree in Wellness Management from Ball State University.
- Co-founder State of Wellness
- Developed various online products and services within the health education, health promotion and worksite wellness industry
Develop various online training programs and study groups
based on adult learning principles.
- Created 100% online lifestyle coach training for the DPP
- 6+ years live host on HPLive
- 3+ years CHES & MCHES online exam prep groups
National Diabetes Prevention Program – Developed a 100% online Lifestyle Coach training for CDC’s evidence-based Diabetes Prevention Program as part of the service offerings of State of Wellness
- ┬áDeveloped dynamic, interactive online community for trained coaches
- Provide ongoing technical assistance
- Signed training┬áMOU with CDC
Developed integrated web, content management and communication systems including e-marketing and social media for customers including individuals, membership organizations, corporations and nonprofits.
Subject matter expert, contributing author
- Resource materials for human resource professionals
Subject matter expert, online trainer
- Work@Health Beta tested the Work@Health curriculum and web environment
- Served as a subject matter expert
- Recruited additional subject matter experts and coaches
- Provided technical assistance for participating employers